Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinner Conversation, Glitter Edition


Me: Moo, I'm surprised you want to be Cleopatra this year for Halloween. Why did you make that choice?

Moo: Well, she has a beautiful dress and a sparkly necklace and jewelry.

Me: I'm just surprised that you don't want to be Darth Vader again.

Moo: He just doesn't have enough glitter. He's just not sparkly enough.

Me: We could put some sparkly glitter on his electronic pad in the front....

Moo: He just doesn't wear enough jewelry. He needs more jewels and sparkle.

Me: Oh.

Some chewing, some thrown food from the Newbie.....

Me: For one year, could we all dress up for Halloween as a family? With a theme?

Dan: That would make your mom very happy, guys. She loves a theme. Maybe we could all be characters from Clone Wars.

Doodle: I know, we can wrap the Newbie in toilet paper, and sprinkle her in green glitter like dirt! She can be a mummy and Moo and I can both be Cleopatra.

Me: That's not exactly what I had in mind.

No comments: