So I shouldn't have mentioned the locusts. We finish up at the ENT this am and I look over in the elevator and guess who has head lice crawling on her head????
Doodle!!
Yea! Apparently the locusts and the lice are BFFs and got us back for making fun of the poor, defenseless locusts.
We got our second note home that there was lice in the school on Friday. I *may* have been a bit hostile with the school nurse today. Especially when she suggested that Doodle got the lice somewhere else. See, we haven't GONE ANYWHERE ELSE but school since last week due to the barfy. Not even Gymnastics. Or the Library. Really. A stationary store on Sunday, but I don't think that is where we got it. Seriously, I think I may send them with shower caps to wear in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OK, really its getting ridiculous for you guys! Stop the madness with the illness/lice!!
Post a Comment