We visited Indianapolis this past weekend and had a great time. I'll blog more later, but here is a tidbit from the weekend. I also received a blog award from my friends at Peep-eye so I'll be posting that as well (later).
In the bathroom of the washroom of the Indianapolis Children's Museum, Doodle in the stall, me holding the door closed:
Doodle: "I need privacy."
Me: "Ok."
A few seconds pass.
Doodle: "He's talking to me."
Me: " Who's talking to you?"
Doodle: " My poop. He says he is stuck but he is trying to get out. Oh, and he's a little sticky."
Me: "Well, there are worse things he could say."
Mom in the washroom: "Who's talking to her?"
Me: "Her poop."
Mom: "ohhhh." followed by hysterical laughter from this mom and all the moms in line.
Priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment