Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Pictures

Ok, so I've been out of pocket for a while. A personal health issue- not a big deal, Dan being on service, work, kids, many dr appts (checkups and more cross off the list adoption checkups), saying goodbye to Mary Poppins, who has a chance to chase her dream and welcoming Hoosier Girl....all this to say life happened and I am back.

Here's a slideshow from our most recent family photo shoot--two weeks ago. Our first family photo shoot since the airport when we brought the Newbie home. Moo was not in the mood and she's usually our star model, but we did manage to get some awesome pouty shots. I love the shots at the end with all of the girls.
All in all, I think they turned out great. I hope I can get the slideshow to work better this time. I'm putting it in a link and not in the blog itself. Thanks again to Peggy and Frank for working with us.

Here's the slideshow.

No comments: