I posted more pictures from Easter in the slideshow on the right. I'm not sure why some are blurry--could be movement, even though I had the camera on the highest shutter speed possible, could be because the Newbie likes to lick the lens, could be my bad picture taking skills. Anyway, enjoy them. We discovered after a while that the Newbie could open the plastic eggs and was having a breakfast feast of chocolate. It's a good thing she's so cute, since she had us up almost all night the night before. My mom, brother and his boyfriend all spent the night, so we had a great time Easter morning.
The rest of my family joined us later in the day. We had a great meal, followed by an Easter pinata. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of that!
Oh, and nobody tell my mom I posted pictures of her in her nightgown without makeup on the internet (I'm looking at you Auntie Marcia and Auntie Angie). I think she looks great, but she would freak out. Good thing she doesn't have a computer.



No comments:
Post a Comment