Ok, so we are putting together photos to send to the newbie in Ethiopia. Apparently since the birth of the girls, I have not taken a solo photo, nor have Dan and I taken them together. We do have some nice family photos, though, thanks to the nutty family photographer,
Frank. I was messing around with my camera in my computer at work, and took some photos. Please take a look and let me know if you like any of them, 1, 2 or 3, or whether or not I look so creepy/weird/crazy, I should just give up and try again at home. It's hard to do a non-creepy fake smile! I'm going to crop out some of the work-y background if I end up using any of them. You won't hurt my feelings!


4 comments:
Ha ha.. I remember that... Marshall and I taking pictures of each other for those individual pictures. I like either picture #1 or #3. #2 looks kind of fake-smile to me.
I love you dearly - you know that. So, I'm going to be honest. The pictures are not good. And you have weird lighting at work. Start over at home & have Dan take them.
Thanks Rumi! Are they so bad that I should delete them from the internet? Only you would be this honest!
LOL Rumi!
Post a Comment