Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

We had a great, busy Fourth of July Weekend. I treasure these pictures because after being excited that I bought matchy-matchy 4th of July dresses, the morning of Doodle refused to wear hers. I got her to take a few photos, then she changed into the second of the five outfits she would wear that day. Note also the Darth Vader trick-or-treat bucket MooBear insisted on bringing to our local parade to catch candy.

Check out the slide show for pictures from Buddy's visit and his dip in the pool, MooBear and Buddy sharing crab meat poolside, pictures from the Ethiopian soccer tournament in Chicago, our visit with our friends from Minnesota, and 4th of July and some random shots of daily life (chilling on the couch in the morning, coloring, etc.).

1 comment:

Me. Us. She. said...

I just wanted to say that I've been following you for several months and really enjoying your stories and photos. ~Amanda