Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Mother's Day turned out to be a bit of a disaster. I got mulch in my eye and on the way to get me eye wash, Dan and the minivan got into a car accident in the alley. No one was hurt, but my prized vehicle got quite a big, new dent. Yes, I love my minivan and I'm proud of it. Then, Tori complained that her ear hurt- and yep, she had an ear infection.

Things were better mid-week. The girls were back at school and the newbie is happy and hungry. We go for vaccinations and a weight check today, so I'm anxious to see what she weighs. She's already growing out of the 3-6 month clothes and is now in a size 3 diaper, but barely. She's still a smiley happy baby, unless you are not quick enough with the food.

Friday brought parent-teacher conferences and a visit from Dan's mom and sister. We were at my mom's for dinner on Sat. I'll try and upload some pictures soon and catch up on the doings this week. I can't find the cord thingy that connects the computer to the camera in the chaos.
More later, S

No comments: