Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big smiles & raspberries :)

Guestblogging for Stacey....received this email earlier today.

I just have a minute before we go to dinner and dancing at an Ethiopian restaurant. We spent the morning at the care center with the newbie and she recognized us! Big smiles and raspberries. Then it was off to the agency office to see a video of background information on the newbie, and it was very emotional. We met with her nanny, her social worker and her doctor. Then it was back to the care center for a bit, lunch and then shopping! I have looked everywhere for a purple dress for Doodle and I just can't find one. We did find her a purple Ethiopian shirt, though. We were the power shoppers of the group and ran out of birr.

I'll write more later but all is well. The updates have been sparse, since the computers were on the fritz...oh and the toilets didn't work this morning.

No comments: