Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last update before leaving for the airport

Guestblogging for Stacey......received this email earlier today. They have already left for the airport and will be back in Chicago tomorrow May 1st!

I can't remember where I left off on the last update, but in between things were bad, then worse, then better. Just as I was feeling better with the crud yesterday, Dan came down with it. He felt bad that he told me to "suck it up" yesterday after his fever hit. However, he's feeling much better this morning. Let's hope his fever is gone before we get to O'hare--especially with this swine flu thing.

The newbie is great and up to her stinkery ways. We gave her a bath this afternoon and changed into our traveling clothes. Of course, the newbie had a huge poop all over herself and Dan's clean jeans. So we've all changed and I put extra clothes for all in the carry on. She's gone from wearing size 2 diapers to size 3's while we are here.

No comments: