Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tentative Travel Date


Funny, the photo says it all, doesn't it? We have a tentative travel date of April 20th!!! Yikes! We're excited, but since it is just over 2 weeks away, we're freaking out. If any of you out there who have traveled have tips, please leave a comment. At this point, we'll take all the advice we can get.
Oh, and the photo is from the newbie's birth certificate. Fitting, don't you think?

4 comments:

Julie said...

OMG--that is so soon!! I am so excited for you. I have something for you--I will get it in the mail ASAP. Congrats and happy packing :)

Leah said...

So soon!!! Congrat. Travel light so you can bring home a treasure or two :)

Leah said...

I mean congrats

Kathy and Paul said...

congrats you guys! I saw your post that she was officially yours and meant to post a big YEAH! Hope all the prep goes well for your trip and you get great advice from those who've done this.