One of the benefits of having a doctor husband is that he can treat you if you are sick or at least make the all or whether to go to your doctor. When Moo started getting the sinus infection, and I wasn't looking so hot, Dan recommended antibiotics. See, my sinuses are pretty poor. And bacteria like to have a party in there. But did I listen?? No. I tried to tough it out. I went to work. I used my neti pot. I wasn't feeling sooo bad. Well, those little bastards had a rave party in my head last night complete with tiny speakers pumping bass and I finally resorted to the good drugs this morning. So I'm all miserable, Moo's finally starting to look better, and I took my "I told you so" licks like a big girl.
To top it off, Mary Poppins came today and looked like death warmed over. She's sick too, and had the gall to actually barf a few times last night. I sent her home, then promptly sterilized the entire house. Let's all hope that she barfed 'cause of her migraine. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh No, I hope Mary Poppins doesn't have a contagious puking virus! Whenever I know we have been exposed, I feel like I am on standby. Once I was at the local playground and this mom was sitting on the bench while her 4 kids were on the slides, etc. She started telling me how her whole family just finished the stomach flu and now she was feeling queasy. I promptly got Lana and walked as fast as possible home telling Lana not to put her hands near her face until I can wash her hands. Now I never leave the house without Purell. I hope you are all feeling better with the snot and that your tummys stay well too.
Post a Comment