Sorry I've been absent for so long. We've all had the cold that never leaves. For poor Moo it's turned into a nasty sinus and ear infection. She has green stuff coming out of her tear ducts. Thank you Dr. W for calling in a script for the pink stuff. It has saved us!!!!
For Doodle, she is better but still a little punky. I sense an impending ear infection. On Thanksgiving, perhaps? I had Dan check her ears, but he says they are fine. His diagnosis rate with kids' ears is far below 100% so I might just get her checked out tomorrow if she's not better. I made a soft call and she got to stay home from preschool today with Moo.
I'm still hacking a little, but trying to avoid the antibiotics. Dan's entering the cough stage.
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you are all feeling better soon. At least your husband can actually look in the kids' ears. Bill doesn't even own a ear-looker thingy. Bones only people.
Post a Comment