Truly, there is no reason for this kind of talk. My mom called me at work today.
Mom (My mom, Stacey's mom): "So what's new?"
Me (Stacey): "The usual, I guess. One new thing is that the older girls have slept in their own beds for the past few nights."
Mom: "That's good. Now, you and Dan can have more s*x. "
Me: "Mom!"
Mom: "S*x is important in a marriage, you know."
Me: "Mom! We still have a baby in a crib in our bedroom!"
Mom: "Well, are you afraid you are too loud?"
Me: "We're not having this conversation."
Mom: "You must be VERY loud."
Me: " We. Are. NOT. Having this conversation. LaLaLa! I can't hear you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Too funny.
LOL LOL!!!
I love your mom! I hope I'm like her and not my mom (whom I love, btw). The woman can't say the word sex without blushing, and she has eight kids! Makes you wonder... :)
I love you guys dearly, but (and I suspect I also speak for others here) there are some things I REALLY don't want to know...
Post a Comment