Friday, while I'm at work, the phone rings.
"Hi Mommy. My tooth came out!"
"Great, Honey!"
"Mom, will the Tooth Fairy come if my tooth is in the sink?"
"She sure will. She knows where to find your tooth. What happened?"
"I was brushing my teeth and then it came out and went down the drain."
Dan comes on the phone, "I was changing the Newbie and I heard sobbing and screaming upstairs. It sounded so bad, I brought the Newbie upstairs nude, and there was Doodle sobbing that her tooth went down the sink. Then the Newbie peed all over the floor. I'm taking the sink apart now."
Me, "Isn't it time for preschool?"
Dan, "I already called them. Ms. Lucy laughed at me. They know we're going to be late."
Me, "Ok, good. So all is well then. I'll get some gold coins on my way home. Love you!"
By the time I got home, the tooth was found and the sink was in working order. Truly, what more could I ask for in a husband?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment