Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wiener?

We're in the bathroom and I'm doing showers and baths one after another. The Newbie's in her little bath chair thingy and I'm letting the Doodle wash her with the bath poofy. I hear, "I'm washing your arm, your belly and now I'm going to wash your wiener!" Your wiener?????

"Doodle, where's her wiener? "Mom, it's here," gesturing to the Newbie's private parts. "Ummm, Doodle? Do you know what a wiener is?" "No." "It's a funny name for a hot dog." "Oh." "Sometimes, Doodle, people use that term to refer to a p*nis. Does the Newbie have a p*nis?" "Nope."
"By the way, who taught you that girls' private parts are called wieners?" "My friend, K."

So, S, K's mom, you have some 'splaining to do.

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I'm not sure she got that one from K. I checked it out and K doesn't seem to know that word. She's usually pretty up front with me about the words she learns at school, so I don't think she's fibbing on this one.