2. If you have tried to call us IRL, our answering machine is disconnected. The Newbie has mastered an Army crawl type thing and is drawn to danger. She pulled the cord for the answering machine out of the wall and I haven't found a new spot for it yet.
3. The Newbie has her first cold and seems to be quite miffed that there is snot coming out of her nose. Not so much upset by the cold, but really pissed off about the snot.
4. I jinxed myself by even mentioning the older girls slept in their own beds. Last night was a free for all with cranky snotty girl, musical beds with Doodle and scared Moo, who was delighted to sleep with snotty girl. I predict at least 1 more snotty girl by the weekend.
Now back to our regular programming. ETA: oh, wait, this is our regular programming!



No comments:
Post a Comment