Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Moving on Up!

This is my first post, so don't expect much. We got some great news today, that our placement agency, CHSFS, has started referrals again after a looooong hiatus. The new "unofficial list" is not updated yet, but by my count we have moved from #22 to #17. This move puts us in the top 30-35 families waiting for an infant (previously, we were in the top 40). Woo Hoo!

Of course, I had given up on a referral before the holidays, so we went ahead and took a family photo this weekend. I would love to send an annoucement with our family holiday cards this year!

1 comment:

Rumi said...

First, I can't believe that you have a blog!! I think it's great & I'll definitely be checking it out. What good news about moving up the list to #17. Finally!! Some fwd movement. Keep me updated :)