I have about 15 socks from my girls that are without partners. Every load of laundry I do, I hope to make a match, to no avail. They are unique, too, not just the white ones. We've lost socks with hearts, socks with stripes, socks with bows, yellow socks, purple and green striped socks, socks with ice cream cones on them, socks with minnie mouse on them, socks with monkeys on them, etc. We have equal opportunity sock loss going on.
I found one hiding the other day in between the cushions of the couch (gross, I know, but we have two little girls, people!!! Our cleaning person and my husband can only do so much). So I asked the Doodle where she was hiding the socks. She replied, " I don't HIDE them Mommy, they just walk away." "Well, why don't you stop them, then?" "They are sneaky and fast."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello Stacey,
You have just been tagged. Check out my blog for instructions.
Cheryl
Post a Comment