Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I Believe

I didn't think I would be all deep thoughts in this blog, but sometimes serious things come up that deserve some air time.
I know some of you out there might not be of like mind, but I believe that if two people love each other and wish to enter into marriage, that all of these couples whether or not they consist of one man and one woman, or two men or two women, deserve all of the recognition and benefits our country and states provide. Period. I'm attaching a link that says it far better than I can. Because there is not enough love in this world for us to be bickering about whose love is better or more deserving. Click here to read the eloquent article from Vicki on Prop 8.

Oh, and here's a funny blog about it, with some great wedding photos, be sure to click on the more, tab, too.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Thanks for the link and the support. :)

Vikki said...

Thank you for the link and, well, what Brian said ;)

Julie said...

I agree! I don't know why everyone gets their panties in a wad over this issue--it seems like a no brainer to me.