Doodle says, "Moo, you hurt my feelings today when you were at the jungle gym at the park and didn't want to play with me."
Moo, "Well T and I were playing knights and princesses and if you wanted to be a knight or a princess you could play with us."
Doodle, "But I didn't want to be a knight or a princess. I wanted to play climbing trees."
Moo,"We didn't want to play climbing trees. Knights and princesses only."
Doodle, "You hurt my feelings."
Moo, "Ok. Next time if you want to play you need to be a knight or a princess."
Doodle, "But I don't WANT to be a knight or a princess."
Moo, "Ok. Whatever."
And that was the end of it. Weird, just when I think they are just little girls, they act like they are about 30 years old, totally in touch with their feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is some darn good communicating! Impressive.
Post a Comment