
Ok so Cheryl tagged me...and to be honest, this freaked me out. Even though I went public with this blog to the CHSFS adoption forum and a few friends, I never imagined that anyone would ever really read my blog. In fact, I was too scared to install a counter lest it would stay at 5 for like forever. I truly thought that only my best friend R was reading. I was wrong. So here goes with the tag, and thanks to Cheryl making me put myself out there.
1. I have a pathological love for my minivan (Toyota Sienna, for those of you who care, bought used with less than 30,000 miles on it, on my 4th wedding anniversary).
2. I have a pathological fear of vomit.
3. I love most 80's movies, most notably Top Gun, and could watch it for hours reciting the lines.
4. I may be the only person in North America who doesn't like cinnamon.
5. Despite my allergies to and disdain for most normal household pets, I will spend days nursing our parakeets and beta fish back to health.
6. I was once bitten by a squirrel.
7. I have a nerd fetish (according to my DH). He might be right, I have a soft spot for the intellectual dorky looking men. Notably, I have a love for Al Gore, Noah Wylie in his ER days and Michael Cera.
I'm going to tag a few folks who probably don't even know I've been reading their blogs, so this should be interesting: Julie, Holly and the Steinbergs. Most others I read have been tagged before.



2 comments:
YAY Stacey has a blog too! Thanks for the tag--its good blog fodder when I am in a slump. I am really looking forward to catching up with you and the girls and following your adventures in the adoption. I cannot believe how big the girls are now--they are SO cute. Time sure does fly!
Hey, I've nursed a beta fish back to health and have been bitten by a squirrel too. (he was a rabid squirrel)
Fun to read these!
Post a Comment